2. Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, mywebcreate may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through mywebcreate’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
3. Use of your Personal Information
mywebcreate collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
mywebcreate may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from mywebcreate and its affiliates
4. Sharing Information with Third Parties
mywebcreate does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
The mywebcreate website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize mywebcreate pages, or register with mywebcreate site or services, a cookie helps mywebcreate to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same mywebcreate website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the mywebcreate features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the mywebcreate services or websites you visit.
6. Security of your Personal Information
mywebcreate secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
mywebcreate uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
7. Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if
it is necessary to:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information
8. Children Under Thirteen
mywebcreate does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
9. E-mail Communications
From time to time, mywebcreate may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from mywebcreate, you may opt-out of such communications by STOP
10. Changes to this Statement
11. Contact Information
mywebcreate welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that mywebcreate has not adhered to this Statement, please contact mywebcreate at:
32455 W 12 Mile, #3544, MI 48333
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48334
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 248-756-4733
Effective as of January 07, 2021
Already Know the Details of Your Project?
Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Donec velit neque, auctor sit amet aliquam vel, ullamcorper sit amet ligula.